Buy CBD Pills at our Weed Dispensary in Canada
Cannabidiol is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis plants. Unlike THC, it doesn’t get you high but instead, it makes you feel relaxed, uplifts your mood and is perfect for treating aches and pains.
Weed pills are basically cannabis oil that is portioned into specific doses and placed into empty gelatin caps. The ease and convenience factor is what makes them a crowd favorite. These can contain either THC or CBD, or both, depending on what you need.
Here are weed smart, you’ll find all kinds of THC and cannabidiol pills, edibles and marijuana strains. Browse through our product pages and personalize your cart to suit your needs.
Effects of CBD Capsules
THC sometimes induces feelings of paranoia, fear and discomfort among users who are sensitive to this particular cannabinoid. If this has been your experience with cannabis in general, we strongly recommend that you try switching to “Cannabidiol only” products. It could be marijuana flowers, oils or pills.
Cannabidiol pills can be consumed just like any other pill. No apparatus or smoking paraphernalia, no cooking, no ash, no high. It’ll keep you fully functional and you’ll feel fantastic.
In regards to beneficial effects, it is commonly said that cannabidiol induces feelings of increased well-being and relaxation of your mind, body and spirit. Even though Cannabidiol doesn’t cause intoxication, the cannabinoids still react with the endocannabinoid system to create numerous medicinal effects.
The most common use for Cannabidiol is to treat symptoms of anxiety and stress. Pain relief is another common use of cannabidiol. Even though research is still in its infancy, new medicinal properties are being discovered every day.
The most significant medical use of cannabidiol is that it’s used for the treatment of cancer and childhood epilepsy. Here are some of the most common uses:
- High Blood Pressure
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Pain Relief
- Skin Conditions
Medical marijuana users particularly like cannabidiol and prefer it over THC because of its non-intoxicating properties and ease of use.
The reason why it works so well is that it impacts the endocannabinoid receptor activity in the body, interacts with various neurotransmitters and significantly reduces inflammation and pain.
Cannabidiol is also known to have properties that inhibit the and growth of cancer cells. That, coupled with the fact that it greatly reduces chemotherapy-induced nausea makes CBD a great alternative medicine for cancer patients. Many doctors actually prescribe it widely.
Because it has such a profound effect on brain signaling systems, cannabidiol has also proven to be neuroprotective in some cases. Other potential benefits include antipsychotic effects, substance abuse treatment, anti-tumor effects and diabetes prevention.
The great thing about cannabidiol is that there are hardly any negative things to report about. However, it can sometimes interact with certain medications in unpredictable ways, resulting in the medication not working as intended.
Therefore, it is recommended that you check with your doctor in case you’re currently on any medication.
As research advances, we’ll know more and more about what exactly cannabidiol does and whether it has any adverse effects or not. So far, from what we’ve seen, the latter is highly unlikely. Possible side effects of cannabidiol include:
- Low blood pressure
- Withdrawal symptoms such as irritability and insomnia
CBD tablets such as Keoni CBD capsules come in different doses, typically ranging from anywhere between 10mg to as high as 50mg, or even more. In general though, it is common to find tablets in doses 15-25mg.
We strongly recommend that you always consult with your doctor regarding dosage if you have less experience with cannabis products.
Consuming CBD Pills
The best way to take cannabidiol tablets is with a nice refreshing glass of water and expectations that your day is just about to get better. Alternatively, you can break it open and place the contents underneath your tongue. This will allow the cannabinoids to enter your system more easily. Be sure to consume cannabis pills responsibly and keep them away from children.
The best time to consume CBD pills depends on what you plan on getting out of it. We usually recommend consuming it early in the day or right before bed for a good night’s sleep.
Should You Use CBD Pills?
Generally, CBD pills are relatively safe for most people. So, barring any special situations, you really shouldn’t have much of a problem using the drug. However, CBD might not be right for you under certain circumstance or if you meet certain qualifications:
Naturally, CBD shouldn’t give you much of a problem where pregnancy is involved, but speak to your doctor before taking CBD in pregnancy.. However, many CBD products come with extra ingredients. The primary purpose of these ingredients is to boost the feature profile of the CBD. That is, the producers want the CBD capsules to be able to do more.
Under different circumstances, this might not be so bad. However, when you’re pregnant, you must realize that you owe your unborn child a responsibility too. Any of the extra ingredients in CBD capsules in Canada can be harmful to your fetus’ development. If you must take CBD for whatever reason during pregnancy, it’s best to be on the side of caution. That is, speak to your doctor extensively about it. They will advise you on whether you should take the drug at all. If you can take the drug, they’ll recommend the best product and dosage to you.
The same thing goes for breastfeeding. In this stage, your child is heavily dependent on the nutrients s/he gets from you. If there are any strange ingredients in the CBD, it could affect him/her. So, speak to your doctor first. If it’s not necessary, simply stay away from CBD for some time.
Administering CBD pills to children is a bit trickier than usual. This is mostly because their bodies are still in the development stage. So, you really don’t want to jump the gun and provide them with medication simply because it feels right.
For this reason, if you must administer CBD to a child, ensure that you’re doing it on your doctor’s orders. For example, if you’re trying to cope with epilepsy using Epidolex, always follow your doctor’s prescription. Doing otherwise could lead to an overdose, and that is never really a great thing for anyone.
- Parkinson’s Disease
If you’ve been researching CBD for some time now, you must’ve come across the fact that it isn’t a miracle drug. Apart from Epidolex, no other form of CBD is approved for curing diseases. So, if you happen to have Parkinson’s disease, you shouldn’t expect CBD to make it go away.
In fact, some people believe that using CBD might cause the muscle tremors associated with Parkinson’s to worsen rather than improve. As a person living with Parkinson’s disease, it might be a good idea for you to stay away from CBD generally. If you must use it, ensure that you seek the expert opinion of your medical doctor first.
- Liver Disease
The liver is often the metabolism agent for CBD in the body, mostly when the drug is consumed orally. However, if you’re living with liver disease, it might be a good idea for you to stay away from CBD. Alternately, you should simply ensure that you take significantly fewer portions of the drug than you usually would. Doing so would help ensure that you keep your liver in as good a physical condition as possible.
What Should You Look Out for When Buying CBD Pills?
If you’ll be getting CBD pills from any Canada weed dispensary, it is advisable that you look out for a few things first. Doing so will ensure that you are not buying a low-quality product that will do you more harm than good. Here are the top five things you must consider:
By all means, your CBD pill manufacturer should be transparent in their dealings with you. This could come in any number of ways:
- It comes in the form of showing their ingredients boldly.
- It could come in the form of letting you know just how they grow their cannabis to ensure your product’s excellence.
- It could come in the form of showing you their third-party test results.
The final part is arguably the most important part of transparency where CBD pills are involved. You see, a third-party tests CBD pills to ensure that they are up to standard. Because they’re a third-party company, they’re not very likely to give false information just to make sales. If your CBD pill manufacturer has third-party test results and displays them publicly, that’s definitely a good sign. It means that they’re certain of their product’s safety, even if the FDA does not specifically endorse them.
However, if they do not provide this information, it might be a red flag. The chances are that they’re more concerned with sales than your health.
- Added ingredients
More often than not, companies add different ingredients to boost how much you can gain from their product. Some companies include melatonin and other such compounds and use them for marketing their products. Don’t get us wrong. These extra features can actually be pretty good. Getting a CBD infused with these ingredients can be compared to getting a “2-for-1” or something of that sort.
However, there is a slight chance that you might be allergic to any of those ingredients. Your allergies could be anything from mild to life-threatening. Regardless of the degree of seriousness, it is still the best idea for you to prevent the allergies from showing up in the first place. The best way to do that is to check what added ingredients your CBD has. Once you know, you can determine if those ingredients sit well with you or not.
- CBD strength
You want to be sure of the strength of your CBD pill before you take it at all. Some CBD manufacturers have densely concentrated amounts of CBD in their products. Others are a bit more “relaxed” in that regard. If your product has a lot of CBD, it means that you have to be careful of your dosage. You cannot merely take multiple pills at a time because you’re trying to get the effects. If, on the other hand, your product isn’t densely packed with CBD, you’ll know how to plan your doses for better effectiveness.
If you dislike the idea of swallowing pills, don’t worry. There are many other ways you can consume CBD. The popularity of cannabidiol has resulted in countless products hitting the market.
Here is a list of the most common alternatives to Cannabidiol pills on the market:
- Oil: This is the liquid form of cannabidiol and is typically found in tinctures.
- Edibles: Foods, snacks or drinks that are infused with cannabidiol (e.g. gummies)
- Topicals: Any cannabis product that is used for application on the skin
- Cannabidiol Heavy Cannabis Strains: High cannabidiol% strains (e.g. Charlotte’s Web strain and the Harlequin strain)
- Hemp Plants: A cousin of the Cannabis plant that has very low levels of THC and very high levels of cannabidiol
Best Weed Dispensary to Buy CBD Capsules in Canada
Looking for the best offers on cannabidiol pills? Lucky for you, you are already in the right place! At Weed Smart, we stock some of the most sought after cannabidiol products on the market. Explore our huge selection of cannabis based products.
- Nora D. Volkow, MD1, Wilson M. Compton, MD, MPE, Eric M. Wargo, PhD. The Risks of Marijuana Use During Pregnancy. Accessed February 4, 2021 at https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2594400.
- Sheryl A. Ryan, Seth D. Ammerman, Mary E. O’Connor, COMMITTEE ON SUBSTANCE USE AND PREVENTION and SECTION ON BREASTFEEDING. Marijuana Use During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Implications for Neonatal and Childhood Outcomes. Accessed February 4, 2021 at https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/142/3/e20181889?fbclid=IwAR3Cf4X6AAvvCpHeUuMIgY7qcjlt7PYBiMeq1T5a1lcRgxutDgKDdbqWTPU.
- Renad Abu-Sawwa, PharmD; Caitlin Stehling, PharmD. Epidiolex (Cannabidiol) Primer: Frequently Asked Questions for Patients and Caregivers. Accessed February 4, 2021 at https://meridian.allenpress.com/jppt/article-abstract/25/1/75/433566/Epidiolex-Cannabidiol-Primer-Frequently-Asked?redirectedFrom=fulltext.
- Vikramjit Mitra, Jane Metcalf. Metabolic functions of the liver. Accessed February 4, 2021 at https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1472029911002694.
- Keoni CBD. (2022, January 29). Buy Keoni CBD Capsules Online. Available at: https://www.keonicbd.com/product-category/cbd-capsules/
- Raphael Mechoulam Lumı́r Hanuš. Cannabidiol: an overview of some chemical and pharmacological aspects. Part I: chemical aspects. Accessed February 4, 2021 at https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0009308402001445.
- Tristan T. Sands, Shahryar Rahdari, Michael S. Oldham, Eduardo Caminha Nunes, Nicole Tilton & Maria Roberta Cilio. Long-Term Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Cannabidiol in Children with Refractory Epilepsy: Results from an Expanded Access Program in the US. Accessed February 4, 2021 at https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs40263-018-0589-2.
- Cornford M.E.Chang, L.Miller B.L. The Neuropathology of Parkinsonism – An Overview. Accessed February 4, 2021 at https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0278262685712614#!.