Showing all 4 results
MARIJUANA CONCENTRATES 101: Disposable Pens Canada
An Introduction to Disposable Cannabis Pens
Disposable cannabis pens are basically vape pens that are meant for one time use. With vape technology taking leaps in the past few years, the cost to make high quality disposable vape pens has decreased. This made disposable vape pens a viable option for many cannabis users.
Also, disposable THC pens are perfect for newcomers to the vaping community, and are ideal for those who are seeking something less permanent than a normal vape pen.
Why do People Prefer Vape Pens?
Generally, vaping with or without disposable vape pens feels pretty good. However, beyond that, people believe that cannabis vape pens offer fewer health risks than regular smoking. The reason isn’t very farfetched.
To help you understand why we said so, we should take you back a few years. In 2007, scientists conducted a study comparing marijuana smoke to cigarettes . In that study, scientists burned thirty marijuana cigarettes and thirty tobacco cigarettes in a machine. The goal was to measure the chemicals in the smoke.
In the end, they found that marijuana had about 20 times more ammonia than tobacco. Additionally, hydrogen-cyanide and nitrogen-related chemicals were higher in marijuana than tobacco.
Now, as a side note, we understand that all of these might seem pretty scary. But, just in case you’re getting a little riled up, you should know that marijuana isn’t very dangerous to you. In fact, according to the World Health Organization, there is no recorded case of marijuana having fatal results.
However, it’s still fairly understandable if you’re worried about these chemicals. In that case, you should know that vaping helps you avoid these unwanted toxins. This is one of the main reasons people prefer vape pens.
According to a study, vaping reduces the respiratory effects of marijuana caused by its numerous chemicals. It brings it to a much lower quantity than smoking would.
Apart from the health factor, there are a few others:
- It provides equal or more satisfaction than cigarettes.
- It generally doesn’t cost a lot of money.
- It is easy to carry around and use as you please.
What are the Advantages of Disposable Vape Pens over Non-disposable Pens?
If you’re already a vaper, you probably know why you use vape pens. However, you should know that disposable pens have their benefits over the competition. They are:
- Easy to use
There is no learning curve with disposable vape pens. Even if you’re an absolute beginner with these gadgets, you can still use them to enjoy a good vape. Usually, your disposable vape pen will only have one catch for pushing warm material inside.
- Attentive outlines
You might be the type who fancies the pen look as much as the CBD/THC effects. If you are, you’ll love just how great these pens look. Despite being disposable, you can barely tell the difference between them and e-cigarettes.
- Wide range of vaping options
A disposable cannabis pen isn’t a one-trick pony. You can use it to vape dry herbs, wax, or concentrated oils. The interesting part is that this wide range of options can contribute to your efforts towards stopping cigarettes.
What to Consider When Buying a Disposable Vape Weed Pen
Strange as it may seem, it’s not the best idea to simply get any disposable vape pen you see. There are many producers in the market. Because of that, you could make the mistake of buying from someone more concerned with making money than quality products.
Additionally, there are various dimensions to your preferences that you might not even be aware of yet. So, while buying a disposable vape pen, here are some things you should look out for:
Disposable vape pens are quite straightforward. You use them once, and you’re done with them. It’s that simple. However, it does come with a slight problem. The problem is that there will be times when you need a little more vape juice in your system. If you don’t have a vape pen you can use in those periods, you might find yourself feeling a little unhappy.
So, while buying your disposable vape pen, always ask yourself how much you really need. Will you be vaping just this one time? Or you’re going to be needing an extra one for the road? Answer these questions before buying.
Alternately, you could simply get a few more disposable vape pens than you need. After all, it wouldn’t hurt to have a few more in the archives if you get a craving.
By the way, “for the road,” as stated earlier, was simply an expression. It is unacceptable to vape intoxicants while you’re driving.
Vape pens come in different styles. Once again, this point is important for you to consider if you’re as passionate about the pen as its material. So, while buying, pick something you’d like. After all, vaping is as much the swagger as it is the feeling.
Different disposable vape pens come with different capacities. Some are generally small. They can hold no more than a few ounces of vape juice. Others are much longer. For this reason, they can help you to hold more vaping material.
If you only vape once in a while, you could think of going for the smaller vape pens. They’ll provide you with as much juice as you need when you need it. Afterwards, you’re done.
However, if you vape a little more often, you can get pens with larger capacities. That way, you can satisfy your cravings when you need to and be done with
- Guarantee and Warranty
This doesn’t always come with disposable vape pens. It’s fairly normal because it’s as close to an FMCG as you can imagine. However, it’s still a pretty good thing to look out for.
For example, if your disposable pen has a problem the very first time you use it, you’ll know that the issue didn’t start on your end. With a guarantee, you can be rest assured that you’re getting your money’s worth. So, if you can get a vape pen with a guarantee, it’s a great idea, and you should look out for it.
Above virtually everything else, you need to consider the cost of your disposable vape pens. Is the cost within your reach? This is something you should ask yourself before getting the vape pen.
However, beyond that, you must remember that you cannot consider how cheap it is alone. If it seems a little out of your budget, you should still make due considerations. For example, does the higher price translate to higher quality? Does it benefit you in any way at all?
If the answers to this are positive, you should consider adjusting your budget. If they’re not, you can then look for the next best thing that offers a close satisfaction level.
Effects of Disposable Weed Pens
- Benefits of Disposable Pens: THC pens often promote increases in happiness, relaxation, euphoria, energy, focus, creativity, hunger, sleepiness and sedation. All of these effects may not be felt at once, but it can be assured that a mixture of them will. On top of that, once done with the weed extract, the pen can be tossed away with no strings attached.
- Medical Uses of Disposable Pens: The most common uses of THC pen is to help fight symptoms of anxiety, depression, stress, pain, inflammation, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, eating disorders, insomnia and nausea.
- Negative Effects of Disposable Pens: The most common side effects include dry mouth, red eyes and lethargy. Sometimes when taking too much, users may experience feelings of paranoia, dizziness, anxiety, nausea, headaches and/or hallucinations.
Alternatives to Disposable Weed Pens
A more permanent option is a vape pen that is intended to be used many times. Or if it is a completely different cannabis concentrate that is desired, then other cannabis products such as hash, budder, shatter or live resin are great options. Weed edibles are also great non-smoking alternatives. Or if it is a more traditional high you are looking for, then marijuana flowers are always a good option.
Best Place to Buy Disposable Cannabis Pens in Canada?
The best place to buy disposable cannabis pens in Canada is at Weed Smart, the best online cannabis store. Shop now and browse through over 500 items in stock, and check back regularly as new products are added all the time. So start saving now and shop smart, Shop WeedSmart.
- WebMD. Study Shows Toxins in Marijuana Smoke. Accessed February 24, 2021 at https://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20071214/study-shows-toxins-in-marijuana-smoke.
- The World Health Organization. CANNABIDIOL (CBD). Pre-Review Report. Agenda Item 5.2. Accessed February 24, 2021 at http://www.who.int/medicines/access/controlled-substances/5.2_CBD.pdf.
- Mitch Earleywine & Sara Smucker Barnwell. Decreased respiratory symptoms in cannabis users who vaporize. Accessed February 24, 2021 at https://harmreductionjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1477-7517-4-11.
- WHO. Ammonia. Accessed February 24, 2021 at https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/39087.
- Peter Grinspoon, MD. Cannabidiol (CBD) — what we know and what we don’t. Accessed February 24, 2021 at https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/cannabidiol-cbd-what-we-know-and-what-we-dont-2018082414476
- Karniol I.G., Shirakawa I., Takahashi R.N., Knobel E., and Musty R.E. Effects of Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol and Cannabinol in Man. Accessed February 24, 2021 at https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/136944.
- Department of Justice, Canada. Impaired Driving Laws. Accessed February 24, 2021 at https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/sidl-rlcfa/.